Support for Women Veteran Entrepreneurs and Spouses
The Women Veterans Entrepreneurship Training (WVET) is a program of LiftFund, a non-profit small business lender, and a resource partner of the U.S. Small Business Administration. We provide innovative business support services like business and professional skill trainings, accelerator programs, individual consultations, small business loans and other services through strategic partnerships with other small business service providers throughout the state of Texas. The LiftFund WVET Program is funded in part by the US Small Business Administration’s Office of Veterans Business Development.
LiftFund is dedicated to supporting business owners, especially women veterans and their spouses, through business education and business consulting. Since 1994, LiftFund has been proudly serving the San Antonio small business community with consultations and trainings to entrepreneurs at all stages of their business. Whether you need a start-up business plan, or advice and seminars on business and market planning to grow your business, we are here for you.
Services we provide:
– Small business workshops and online training sessions
– Business Consultation and financial guidance throughout the loan process
– Business loans ranging from $500 to $1 million with affordable fixed interest rates for startup and established businesses
– Loans to purchase equipment, inventory, market your business, hire and retain employees, leasehold improvements, and purchase or lease buildings
– Business loans to individuals who have limited or no personal credit SBA 7a Community Advantage loans and SBA 504 Guarantee loans
Schedule an appointment with a WVET Program Representative by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the city in which you are located.
2019 WVET Business Accelerator
LiftFund is proud to announce its 2nd annual Women Veteran Business Accelerator hosted by the Women Veteran Entrepreneurship Training (WVET) program in partnership with the SBA. The 7-week program will run from February 26 – April 9, 2019, and will focus on the following topics:
– Personal Development – Finance
– Capacity Building – Leadership
– Communication & Networking – Marketing & Sales
Throughout the program, participants will take part in a combination of expert-led workshops and peer-to-peer discussions all designed to help them improve their business processes and set a solid foundation for growth. Through networking with other veteran and spouse owned small businesses, participants will develop a solid support system and the opportunity to leverage marketing through partnerships to grow their businesses. Click here to view the accelerator’s workshop schedule.
This program is designed for the primary benefit of women veterans and spouses of veterans who own and operate a small business in the state of Texas. We consider a veteran anyone who has honorably served in the US military, regardless of the length of service.
- Must be the active business owner (50%+)
- Business must be in operations and making sales
- Must be committed to growth
- Must be able to attend and actively participate in at least 11 of the 13 sessions
Apply Today! Click HERE to submit your application.
LiftFund offers a 5% interest rate on small business loans to all U.S. military veterans. Learn more about our loan products! Click HERE.
LiftLearn & Other Resources
LiftLearn offers free financial management tips, or tools to start or grow your business. Click HERE.
Need a business or financial planning template? Check out our free and easy-to-use downloads. Click HERE.
Wondering if you are ready for a business loan? Take our quick assessment and find out. Click HERE.
Email us at email@example.com or call us at 210.374.2170. WVET is headquartered in San Antonio, Texas with field representatives throughout Texas.
The LiftFund WVET Program is funded in part through a collaborative agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration.
Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two days in advanced.