2017 Women’s Business Accelerator Program:
Developing Confidence, Skills and Growth
The LiftFund Women’s Business Center is now accepting applications for the 2017 Women’s Business Accelerator (WBA) program. This comprehensive accelerator is designed for women entrepreneurs in San Antonio looking to take their business to the next level. The 8 week program will run from September 7 – October 31, 2017 and will focus on the following topics:
- Growth strategy
Over the course of the program, participants will take part in a combination of expert led workshops, one-on-one meetings with mentors and peer-to-peer discussions all designed to help them improve their business processes and set a solid foundation for growth. Through networking with other small business owners, participants will develop a solid support system they can count on as they continue their entrepreneurial endeavors.
For more information about the program schedule, click here.
Applications will be accepted until August 7, 2017. Find the application HERE.
- Must be active owner of business (50%+).
- Business must be in operations and making sales.
- $150 program fee to be paid at time of application. Applicants not accepted to the program will be refunded in full.
- Must be committed to growth.
- Must be able to attend and actively participate in at least 15 of the 17 sessions.
For more information about the Women’s Business Accelerator program, call the LiftFund WBC at 210-587-9575 or email Margot Slosson at firstname.lastname@example.org.