Developing Confidence, Skills and Growth
For the sixth year in a row, the LiftFund Women’s Business Center is hosting the Women’s Business Accelerator (WBA) program. This comprehensive accelerator is designed for women entrepreneurs in San Antonio looking to take their business to the next level.
Over the course of the 8-week program, participants will take part in a combination of expert-led workshops, one-on-one meetings with mentors and peer-to-peer discussions all designed to help them improve their business processes, overcome challenges, and set a solid foundation for growth. Through networking with other small business owners, participants will develop a solid support system they can count on as they continue their entrepreneurial endeavors.
Who Should Apply
- An active owner with at least 50% ownership in the business
- Running a business already in operation, and have at least one year of sales
- Able to attend and actively participate in at least 14 of the 16 sessions
- Committed to growth & willing to spend up to 15 hours per week in workshops and working on assignments
- Willing to accept the core values of the group: Vulnerability, Confidentiality, Accountability, Respect
Accelerator Program Format
Course Length: 8 weeks (16 Sessions)
Class Size: Up to 15*
*For confidentiality purposes, only one participant per industry will be selected. If multiple applicants from the same industry apply, review committee will review applications and decide which applicant is a best fit for the program.
**$25 Non-refundable Application Fee & $175 Refundable Program fee (refunded to those not accepted into the program)
Location: Most workshops will be held inside Launch SA at the Central Library (600 Soledad St., San Antonio, TX 78205). Participants will be notified of special workshops or events held at offsite locations.
Effort: 5-8 hours/week (Workshop time= 5 hrs/week. Prep & Homework time = 0-3 hours/week)
Format: In person workshops
Fall 2020 Program Dates Coming Soon!
Key Course Takeaways
- Defining your Vision
- One-Page Strategic Growth Plan
- Establishing Core Values
- Financial Strategy & Accounting Tips
- Sales & Pricing Strategy
- Marketing Strategy
- Delegation Strategy
- Anatomy of a Good Pitch
- Confidence and Speaking Tips
- Making peace with money
- Building Company Culture
- Overcoming Imposter Syndrome
- Entrepreneurial Self-Care
- Networking with mentors and speakers
- Panel Discussions with Women Entrepreneurs, Coaches and WBA Alumni
- Final Pitch Presentation & Graduation Ceremony
Each Participant will receive
- StrengthsFinder® Profile Assessment
- DISC® Profile Assessment
- One-on-one mentoring – Each Participant will be matched with a Mentor to work with throughout the program
“I loved everything about this program- the people who put it on, the people who volunteered their time, the ladies in the program, the lessons we learned, and much more! I always knew I was a business owner, but never FELT like it. This program helped me reach in and focus on things I need to do in the business to make it better and in turn I grew to FEEL like a business person.”
“It was such a wonderful experience and I have recommended it to other women I know.”
“Everything LiftFund & the Women’s Business Center has done for myself & my business has been amazing.”
“I learned so much & how-to implement that information in a streamlined way that made sense.”
“This has definitely changed the way I look at my business.”
“The information we learned from all the speakers and mentors in 2 months was PHENOMENAL! I couldn’t be happier with the level of professionalism and quality of speakers. I would recommend it to EVERYONE.”
“Stretched my expectations & aspirations. Helped me reach higher.”
“Loved every minute of it.”
For more information about the Women’s Business Accelerator program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.