2018 Women’s Business Accelerator Program:
Developing Confidence, Skills and Growth
For the fifth year in a row, the LiftFund Women’s Business Center is hosting the Women’s Business Accelerator (WBA) program. This comprehensive accelerator is designed for women entrepreneurs in San Antonio looking to take their business to the next level. The 8-week program will run from September 6 – October 30, 2018 and will focus on the following topics:
- Growth Strategy
Over the course of the program, participants will take part in a combination of expert led workshops, one-on-one meetings with mentors and peer-to-peer discussions all designed to help them improve their business processes, overcome challenges, and set a solid foundation for growth. Through networking with other small business owners, participants will develop a solid support system they can count on as they continue their entrepreneurial endeavors.
- Must be active owner of business (50%+).
- Business must be in operations and making sales for a minimum of one year.
- Must be committed to growth.
- Must be able to attend and actively participate in at least 15 of the 17 sessions.
- Max capacity: 15 │ Cost: $165*refundable to those not accepted
View the tentative program schedule here.
For more information about the Women’s Business Accelerator program, call the LiftFund WBC at 210-587-9575 or email Margot Slosson at email@example.com.