Financial Assistance for leatherworking business owners
LiftFund is proud to partner with The Leather Together Foundation, Tandy Leather’s charitable giving program, to support leatherworking small business owners through the Small Business Resiliency Fund.
The Small Business Resiliency Fund will support leatherworking entrepreneurs whose businesses were impacted by a disaster or economic hardship with financial assistance in the form of small business grants.
To be considered for financial assistance through the Small Business Resiliency Fund, applicants must meet the criteria below:
- An established small business owner generating revenue for at least 24 months
- Has a current workforce of 25 or less.
- Generates a minimum annual revenue of $10K or a maximum revenue of $250k from making and selling products with leather components.
- Has experienced and economic hardship in the prior 180 days.
- Is a current Tandy Leather customer in the U.S. or Canada.
Assistance will be granted based on need up to $2,000 per eligible business. Grant funds can be used for general operating expenses or investments to improve the business.
If your business is a fit, we encourage you to apply now by following the link below.
If you additional questions, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.