Recently we hosted a webinar on special loan programs for COVID-19. You can find access the lesson below with the other documents and resources shared on the call.
To kick it off, we shared with you the importance of gathering your documents for 2018 and 2019. Right now more than ever, you should be reviewing the items needed.
- For employers your 941 and 940 Quarterly Tax Forms are going to be important along with documentation of payroll and benefits in your systems.
- For non-employers your Tax Returns (2018 and 2019 if you have) and your Profit and Loss are going to be important.
- Have your documents for your business formation on hand as well to provide
- A Valid License and Proof of Business/Residency
- There will be more but this is a good start and we remind you to be ready for any follow up from SBA and your lender.
We also encourage you not to delay submitting for the EIDL or PPP program and the SBA is a wealth of knowledge just a click away!
Prepare your documents, find a lender and be confident you can do this for you, your business, your family and your community.
With this webinar the following tools were provided:
- Webinar PowerPoint
- PPP PDF Application
- LiftFund Worksheet for Paycheck Protection
- Economic Injury Disaster Advance and Loan
- SBA EIDL Live Application
- LiftFund Budget and Assessment Plan Form
- Small Business Owners Guide to the CARES Act
- SBA Disaster website
- Find a lender
You can also join us for our two featured webinars this week:
Disaster Relief Options for Microbusinesses: A Conversation with Andrea Harrington, Attorney @ TRLA on Apr 8, 2020 10:30 AM CDT at:
Preparing for Special Capital Loan Programs During COVID-19 on Apr 9, 2020 1:00 PM CDT at: