| By LiftFund
DALLAS, April 15, 2021 – LiftFund’s DFW Women’s Business Center has announced ten new highly
accomplished advisory board members from diverse backgrounds who will promote services, provide
guidance and support in the center’s work to uplift entrepreneurs in and around Dallas/ Ft. Worth thrive
as successful business owners.
Board Members will represent the WBC at relevant community events and networking functions. Each
member has committed to attending bi‐monthly advisory board meetings and securing support to
advance programming for the center. Advisory board members will also serve as or recruit a speaker to
conduct training, workshop or seminars to help women entrepreneurs of North Texas.
The new board members began their two‐year term with the LiftFund’s DFW Women’s Center March
The ten new board members include:
- Aaron Anderson, Business Coach; Vistage
- Marilyn Kibler‐Colon, Enterprise Business and Development Partner Executive; Verizon
- Tom Foley, Founder; Indigo Group LLC
- Sheka Hart, Assistant Vice President of Community Development , Frost Bank
- Darlena Kelly, Founder and CEO, SimiDigi
- Pat Alva‐Kraker, Business Coach, Author, Speaker, Majestic Coaching Group
- Lorie Medina, Founder and CEO, Medina USA
- Uma Mohan, Founder and CEO, Growing IQ Texas
- Krystian Reyes, Community Relations Development Manager, Woodforest National Bank
- Sherri Wolfe, SVP Treasury Management, Dallas Capital Bank
The LiftFund Dallas/Fort Worth Women’s Business Center (DFW WBC) is dedicated to supporting business
owners, especially women and minorities, through business advising and training services. Launched in
2018, the DFW WBC has served the Greater Dallas/Fort Worth small business community with guidance,
programming, and resources to empower entrepreneurs at all stages of their business. The DFW WBC is
a program of LiftFund, a non‐profit small business lender, and funded in part through a Cooperative
Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration.
To date, the LiftFund DFW Women’s Business Centers has served more than 2,200 clients and helped
them gain access to more than $9.4 million dollars in funding. In addition to its DFW location, LiftFund
serves the entire state of Texas, with its corporate offices located in San Antonio.
For more information, visit www.womensbusinesscenterdfw.com.