The PepsiCo Foundation has opened applications for the 2023 Impacto Hispanic Business Accelerator program. In partnership with Accion Opportunity Fund, Allies for Community Business, LiftFund, and Prospera, the Impacto program aims to empower Hispanic-owned businesses — specifically food and beverage businesses that are beloved community staples — to grow by providing learning and networking opportunities, as well as grant funds. View the official press release here.
Selected participants will get exclusive access to a full suite of FREE program offerings, including:
- one-on-one and group coaching
- virtual and in-person events
- trusted digital business resources
- a $10,000 small business grant
Any business owner who meets the following criteria is eligible to apply for Impacto:
- Must self-identify as Hispanic
- Must own at least 50% of a local business whose primary purpose is to serve food
- Must currently operate a business location in one of the Impacto markets: Albuquerque, Chicago, Dallas, El Paso, Houston, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami, New York City, or San Antonio
- Must have a business bank account
- Business must have been operational for at least two years (since June 1, 2021)
- Business must have 2022 annual revenue less than $1,000,000
Applications opened 9am ET on Wednesday, May 17 and the deadline to apply is 5pm ET on Friday, June 16. Applications will be available in both English and Spanish, and can be completed HERE.
All applicants will be notified of their selection status, whether they were selected or not, by mid-July. The program will begin with an Orientation session on July 31.