Shaping the Future : Women of Color Conference 2022
Women of color are among the fastest growing segments among small business owners nationwide. In many ways, they are pioneers in entrepreneurship across many industries and are recognized for their innovation, mentorship, impact, and success.
The Women of Color Conference (WOC) seeks to empower and strengthen minority women of color business owners so they can increase earning potential, close the inequality gap when it comes to access to capital and other resources, and become successful entrepreneurs.
- Risk and Resilience
- Funding Options for Women Business Owners
- Leveraging Supplier Diversity Programs to Scale Your Business
- Digital Marketing Strategies to Increase Brand Awareness
- How to Form Joint Ventures for Business Growth
- What Does it Take to Be a Sales Rockstar
- ScalingUp: Structuring Your Business for Growth
- The Art of Negotiating
- The Confidence Formula
- Community Navigator Dallas: Connecting you to the resources that matter
- Navigating Through our New Normal
- One-on-One Mentoring Sessions
- Woman-Owned Market Place
- Resource Vendors
- Pitch Competition
For more information visit our website: Shaping the Future Women of Color Conference. Interested in becoming a sponsor, visit www.womenshapingthefuture.com.
Masks and socially distancing are encouraged to lessen risks of spreading COVID-19!