LatinX Business Pitch Competition
- This event has passed.
The Fort Worth Hispanic Chamber of Commerce in partnership with premier sponsor Bank of America are excited to announce the inaugural Latinx Business Pitch Competition, a new event for local entrepreneurs and small businesses. This event will allow startups and aspiring business owners the opportunity to pitch their business concept to a panel of judges for a chance to win direct capital and additional in-kind services to support their business growth.
“Our primary goal is to create an inviting stage for new and aspiring entrepreneurs to share their innovative ideas to our FWHCC community that is eager to support them,” said Anette Landeros, President and CEO of the Fort Worth Hispanic Chamber of Commerce.
All applicants will be required to attend the June 4th “What are lenders looking for?” boot-camp presented by Bank of America sponsor where they will hone their business pitch and will be paired with a business pitch coach. Five finalists will be selected to pitch their business to a panel of judges and audience. The winner of the Latinx Business Pitch competition will receive $3,000 to assist with startup expenses and growth capital. Anyone interested in participating can apply online via the Fort Worth Hispanic Chamber of Commerce website: www.fwhcc.org/latinxpitch.
– Startup or Aspiring Entrepreneur. Existing businesses must be in operation less than two years.
– Tarrant County-Based. Existing businesses must be located in Tarrant County. Aspiring entrepreneurs must be residents of Tarrant County.
– Business Registration Required. Business registration certification from either Tarrant County or the State of Texas must be submitted.
– Business Plan Required. The FWHCC has templates and will be hosting educational sessions to assist with business plans.
– Must attend “What Lenders Looking For?” Workshop hosted by Bank of America.
Deadline to apply is May 31, 2021
Pitch date is June 25, 2021
Questions? Please contact Director of Business Development, Jazmin Gutierrez at 817-625-5411 or email Jazmin.Gutierrez@fwhcc.org