LiftFund provides business support services, resources and strategic planning for business growth.
Small Business Support Services & Strategic Planning
Thank you for choosing us as a resource for your business needs.
For more than 20 years, we’ve provided support to entrepreneurs during the lending process by sharing tips about financial management, credit repair and budgeting.
In 2010, we formalized our efforts to provide financial management support and strategic planning for small businesses. We now have a business support team and the LiftFund Women’s Business Center.
More important, you have a partner in us. We are here to help you navigate the highs and lows of entrepreneurship – whether it is helping you find your customers, managing cash flow, deciding on a website, and more.
Our business support team, along with our lending team, is a group of professionals dedicated to serving as a sounding board, being responsive to your needs, and a resource that will connect the dots for you on questions you may have about your business strategy.
Our team can provide:
- Financial, Management Planning and Budgeting
- Strategic Business Planning
- Marketing and Sales Planning
- Legal Structure, Start-Up and Growth Planning
- Perfecting Your Pricing & Cost
- Credit Report Review and Planning
Through the following programming:
- Individual Consultation Sessions (In person, online, via phone) (Most business owners feel the need for advice at one time or another, we provide individual or group consultation in person, via phone, online, or via a web connection. Email us to discuss your options and opportunities at email@example.com)
- Roundtable Sessions that are responsive to your business needs
- Networking Events
- Live Educational seminars
- Webinars (live and recorded)
At the end of the day, please know we are here to help you build upon your success and support you in building a successful business, whether you are an aspiring or established business owner.
Small Business Support Services & Assistance
Ready to connect with a business advisor, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.