Innovative business resources for women entrepreneurs
The LiftFund Women’s Business Center, a program of LiftFund, is dedicated to supporting entrepreneurs, especially women and minorities.
We provide innovative business support services like training, roundtables, and consultations, and through strategic partnerships in the communities that we service. The LiftFund Women’s Business Center is funded in part by the US Small Business Administration’s Office of Women’s Business Ownership. Whether you need a start-up business plan, or advice and seminars on business and market planning to grow your business, we are here for you.
Training & Seminars:
The Center provides business education seminars and training for new and established businesses focusing on four core areas: business financials, marketing and sales, strategic planning, and understanding business lending.
Individual Business Counseling:
The Center provides individual consultation by appointment. Consultations topics include financial advising, managing cash flow, sales, leasing, access to capital, and more. Individualized counseling is free by appointment only.
We can help you with:
- Business Start Up: assist with concept ideas, financial forecasts, market research, and opening your doors
- Business Plan Development: assist with writing and formalizing the business plan and implementation of a business plan
- Business Growth: Brainstorm ideas and planning, assist in implementation and process of growth
- Marketing Plans: Assist with writing and formalizing a responsive marketing plan that meets your needs
- Management Assistance: Assist with financial management, human resource management, organization and operations, and tax issues
- Certification and Contracting: Assist with application process and assist in accessing information on government contracting And many other areas of your business!
The Center hosts various events in collaboration with partners. The roundtables that are hosted are where successful business owners and experts gather to spend time with business owners who need their questions answered.
Entrepreneur Resources for Women
Looking for resources to help you start your business or expand your business? Click here to learn more .
Looking for a business plan or financial plan template? Click HERE.
Wondering if you are ready for a business loan? Click HERE .
Email us at email@example.com or call us at 888-215-2373.
Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two days in advance. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-215-2373 for assistance.
Our office is located inside Café Commerce at the San Antonio Central Public Library located at 600 Soledad Street, San Antonio, Texas 78205. Regular hours of operation are 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday – Friday. We welcome appointments for special times to meet your needs after business hours or on Saturdays. Services are also available in Spanish. Please contact us at email@example.com or 888.215.2373 for appointments.
The Women’s Business Center is funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration and all opinions, conclusions, or recommendations expressed are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the U.S. SBA.